Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hudson's Bedtime Story

Last night, as we were getting ready for Santa to visit, we heard Hudson talking in his bedroom at Grammy and Pop-Pop's house. I thought he was calling for me at first, so I walked back there and put my ear to the door to listen. He wasn't upset at all, but he certainly wasn't asleep! He was busy telling himself a story. Here is what I heard:

"Once upon a time there was a little boy named Husson. And his mommy and daddy gave him some mashapotatoes. And they were sooooo yummy! But then Pop-Pop came by and took the mashapotatoes away and throwed them in the trash can. And Husson was not very happy...."

Sounds like Santa isn't going to come visit Pop-Pop!

1 comment:

Amanda Hayes said...

That is so funny! Gracie loves to tell her princesses stories. It is so funny what they come up with. It makes you wonder what goes on in their little heads.