Saturday, January 3, 2009

Latest Hudson Quotes

Here are a few of the latest words of wisdom from our beloved 3 1/2 year-old:

  • "When Mommy wakes up she has red eyes like a MONSTER!"
  • "Who made the donuts? Woof! Woof! Woof! Who made the donuts? Woof! Woof! Woof!"
  • "I want to play with Batma'am and Spiderma'am!" (The wives of the famous superheroes, perhaps?)
  • "Spiderma'am, Spiderma'am. Does whatever a spider ma'am. Spins a web, eats a fries. Catches eaves, just like fries. Look out! Here comes a Spiderma'am!!"
  • "Only boys watch superhero movies. Girls watch princess movies."
  • "I'm not gonna frow up! I'm not gonna frow up! Mommy, guess what?!! I'm not gonna frow up!" (...as he proceeds to throw up all over the couch)
  • "Mommy? Is the sun awake?" (Asked on a very cloudy, overcast day)
  • As he pries open my eyelids: "Mommy? Are you awake? Wake up, Mommy; the sun's awake!"
  • "We will, we will rock and roll!!"
  • "Frosty the Snowman, with a corncob button nose..."
  • "Daddy, Mommy said a bad word! She said, 'No' to me!"
  • "Daddy, you tricked me. You're a teaser-boy!"
  • "And NEXT Christmas it will be CHRISTMAS!"
  • "Daddy, I'm not tackling Mommy. I'm just running into her with my head!"
  • "Hi, I'm Hudson. Want to see my uvula?"
  • "Can you lick your uvula?"

No comments: