Friday, May 16, 2008

My Little Maestro!

Hudson discovered my music stand this morning. Well, he has always seen it, but I guess he was too short to realize that sheet music was on it. For some reason he became curious today and dragged a chair over to it so he could see better. Once he climbed up and saw the sheet music, he got very excited and started waving his arms around and "directing" his own orchestra. He amazed me because I didn't realize he knew what sheet music was! Here are a few clips of his virtual concert. The first is what I've titled Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Wars because he starts off with the child's song and ends up with his own version of Darth Vader's theme from Star Wars. What a creative little guy I have!


This second clip is of Hudson directing his invisible orchestra to The Imperial March, or Darth Vader's theme. Notice that he even gets the dynamics! He directs his orchestra to play piano or pianissimo (I'm not sure which) toward the end of the clip!

The following clip is the ending of the Star Wars concert. Hudson is such a focused director that he doesn't even wait for the applause before asking, "Now what?" He's already on to the next number!

3 comments:

The Lockharts said...

That little man is going to be famous one day... mark my words!

kmp said...

Kristen, you have been busy with these posts. Thank you so much for sharing. It makes me bubble over missing the little guy. Please give him a hug and kiss from us.

Congrats Hudson on your graduation!!! And keep it up with those sweet, sweet prayers. You really are a little angel!!!

The Lockharts said...

So cute! We miss you guys.